[fpc-pascal] FPC Graphics options?

Fri May 12 12:36:24 CEST 2017

On 2017-05-12 11:22, Marco van de Voort wrote:
> Lies, damned lies and benchmarks.

:)  I went as far as I could with my project and Object Pascal. I
welcome a compiler guru to dissect the FPC and C binaries and do ASM
comparisons to see where GCC did a better job - in the hopes that such
compiler optimisations could one day filter back into FPC. That is all
above my skill level. I also fully understand that optimisation at such
a level is not a top priority for the Free Pascal team, and the effort
vs gains vs targeted (real-world) usage is very limited. Like I said,
FPC is very good at other things, which is fine for 99% of use cases
(mine and others).

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/