[fpc-pascal] Help me find a mp3 -> pcm audio data pascal implementation

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Wed May 10 08:21:00 CEST 2017

Does anyone know if there exists an mp3 to pcm audio data implementation
written in pascal?

A few days ago the mp3 format became patent free. A such a few OSS people
are writing native mp3 decoders, for example Red Hat. Now I am wondering if
anyone has written an mp3 decoder (to pcm data) for free pascal.

For reference, here is a C# mp3 decoder that can convert mp3 data to pcm
data in blocks, which is a preferred method.

https://github.com/ZaneDubya/MP3Sharp