[fpc-pascal] Translation C to Pascal

noreply at z505.com noreply at z505.com
Mon May 8 05:31:55 CEST 2017

On 2017-05-02 18:49, Marc Santhoff wrote:
> On Di, 2017-05-02 at 08:33 -0700, fredvs wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> The best (IMHO) is c2pas32 -->
>> http://www.astonshell.com/freeware/c2pas32/
>
> Nice program, i fed the adc.c source from STMs fwlib for stm32f4
> through
> and the generated code looks fine. There is some guessing on type
> casts,
> but I hope those can be cleared using simple scripting or the like.

There was also a mailing list thread about this a few weeks/months ago,
where I was discussing the idea with a few other people on the list.

Another idea is to link in C source as .a files into your fpc program?
If you want to write wrappers around the C code and use the C code
directly as .a files from gcc generated...

But depends.. what you need.