[fpc-pascal] Vehicle management

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Sun May 7 20:33:24 CEST 2017

Has anybody used FPC to talk to a vehicle via the OBD connector?

Can anybody give me a quick summary of the position of FPC on Android
etc.? (Graeme, that includes FPCgui if it's relevant).

We've been caught short by a vehicle problem that appears to be only
fixable by a VB.NET program. However it's GPLed and we're trying to lean
on the (reluctant) author for the source, it would be a natural to
transcribe to e.g. a tablet or possibly a bratphone.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk