[fpc-pascal] WebAssembly Target

Thu Mar 16 11:56:41 CET 2017

On 2017-03-11 23:23, Daniel Gaspary wrote:
> I was reading about the new Firefox making WebAssembly publicly
> available ("On Tuesday Firefox 52 became the first browser to support
> WebAssembly

My system (FreeBSD) is compiling Firefox 52 in the background as we
speak. I’m very curious to see how the Zen Garden demo runs here.

  https://s3.amazonaws.com/mozilla-games/ZenGarden/EpicZenGarden.html

I’ll be pleasantly surprised if it works - after all, so many browser
features often only work for OSX and Windows, even though the browser
and web is supposed to be “cross-platform”.  I’ll report back later. ;-)

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/