[fpc-pascal] https how does it work

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 08:20:34 CET 2017

On Thu, 16 Feb 2017 14:18:28 +0000, Tony Whyman
<tony.whyman at mccallumwhyman.com> wrote:

>The downside is that the indy components do not seem to have been
>updated for a long time and have not kept up-to-date with OpenSSL. I
>have attached below a patch I have used to keep the components
>up-to-date with SSL headers.

The Indy project is hosted on Fulgan here:
https://indy.fulgan.com/
You can find current versions of both SSL and Indy here.

It is easy to get using svn too:
svn co https://svn.atozed.com:444/svn/Indy10/trunk/Lib/ indy10

If you want to use one of the tagged versions then you face the caveat
concerning the svn tags that they contain spaces so you have to
replace these with %20 when you construct the svn command for
downloading a tag thus:
https://svn.atozed.com:444/svn/Indy10/tags/Indy%2010.6.2%20-%20XE8%20RTM/Lib/

Current version is 10.6.2 and it includes a lazarus package as well.
It is in constant development so no need to complain about not being
up-to-date! Last activity was 2017-03-08....

You can browse the svn store by using your browser:
https://svn.atozed.com:444/svn/Indy10/

Go there and browse the versions for yourself.
Username is : Indy-Public-RO
No password needed for read-only access.

Lazarus package is: Lib/indylaz.lpk

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden