[fpc-pascal] Adding a array of float in ressource and use it ?

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 7 13:49:10 CET 2017

> To access a file stored as a resource you need to use TResourceStream.

Ho my Dog, I did not know this one.
More than perfect, many thanks Sven.

PS: About array of float into TFileStream, after Googling a while, it s not
possible to do directly like fpc does for C compilers.
You need a conversion (like explained by Lukasz Sokol).
And it is the reason why I am (once again) very impressed by fpc.

Many thanks Sven for your help.
Do you agree if I add your name into the list of the "great contributors" of
uos (https://github.com/fredvs/uos) ?

Fre;D

-----
Many thanks ;-)