[fpc-pascal] Adding a array of float in ressource and use it ?

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 4 21:16:59 CET 2017

> What are you trying to achieve?

Hello and thanks for answer.

Huh, I realize that what I ask is stupid.

Of course that array of float must be saved into file to be insered as
ressource.

I want to save a buffer of audio samples (a array of float) and use that
saved file as ressource for a other program.

That other program will use that ressource that will be converted back into
a buffer of audio samples (array of float).

That is what I have now and that I envisage to do (but how?).

But perhaps, I am open for all,  the use a tmemorystream in place of the
buffer of audio samples would be easier and will spare a conversion (array
of float ---> bytes).

Last but not least, does it exist a way to compress a array of float (or the
result in bytes).

Many thanks.

Fre;D

-----