[fpc-pascal] Implementing AggPas with PtcGraph

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Mon Jun 26 16:21:58 CEST 2017

Is there a way to re-scale a drawing with agg_2D?  Basically I'm wanting to zoom in/out of a drawing made with lines and arcs and I'm wondering the most efficient way to do it.  I found a scale feature in aggpas but it only seems to scale items drawn after the command is issued.  I'm wondering if there is a way to send aggpas all my lines and arcs, then give it a scale and offset, display it that way, then a different scale and offset, then redisplay it that way, or do I just need to do this myself and just clear aggpas and re-send the lines and arcs at the new scale and offset to aggpas from scratch.

James