[fpc-pascal] Can't close and reopen ptcgraph

Stefan V. Pantazi svpantazi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 18:17:56 CEST 2017

On Linux 64bit, reopening of a second window works fine, as expected. On
Windows it does not, and behaves as you reported. This is most likely
related to the use of a separate thread (TPTCWrapperThread) in ptcgraph.
As far as I know graph and wincrt do not use threads. I suspect that on
windows, the ptc thread is not properly terminating for some reason.

Stefan