[fpc-pascal] Implementing AggPas with PtcGraph

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Wed Jun 14 17:53:57 CEST 2017

All this has me wondering about the freetype.dll version.  I've been using freetype.dll that I found in AggPas24-rm3.zip modified 9/17/2007
I notice there is another one in fpgui_src_1.4.1.zip in the fpgui-1.4.1\extras\freetype_windows directory modified 12/9/2012  Is this the best version to use?

I was hoping to figure out a way to not have the dependency of msvcr71.dll
I tried going all over https://www.freetype.org and even downloaded ft28.zip from there and tried to make sense of it, but just got more confused
I haven't tried the version of freetype.dll included with fpgui yet, I thought I would just ask first

James