[fpc-pascal] Implementing AggPas with PtcGraph

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Tue Jun 13 18:42:57 CEST 2017

I've just realized that the red and blue channels are reversed.  The sample
program aggpas_ptcgraph_output.pas has the star filled in with a red fade
and a blue series of random lines while the original test.png file had a
blue fade in the star with red random lines.   Also, the image is flipped on
the Y axis compared to the original example. The small green square is in
the upper left corner of test.png, but it is in the lower left corner of
aggpas_ptcgraph_output.pas

I've been able to duplicate the results of test.png by shifting the left 5
bits 11 positions to the right and the right 5 bits 11 positions to the left
and flipping the Y axis,  but I can only do that with putpixel and a nested
loop, which is quite a bit slower than putimage.

Any ideas how I can build the data correctly so putimage will work?

James