[fpc-pascal] Implementing AggPas with PtcGraph

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Tue Jun 6 21:23:11 CEST 2017

>How did you build/get freetype.dll?

I don't know how it was built, I swiped it from the AggPas24-rm3.zip file and it seemed to work.
I did find msvcr71.dll by searching my entire development pc hard drive and found it in C:\Program Files (x86)\StarWind Software\StarWind V2V Image Converter\lib\ and  Transferred it to my laptop and put it in the same directory as my test program and now it's running fine.

>You may benefit from such tool as a dependency walker (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dependency_Walker).

Thanks for the advice, I will check it out.

Jim