[fpc-pascal] Class type to package name?

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 10:54:04 CEST 2017

When I register a component with the IDE it is installed from a package.
The package has a name. I want to know the name of the package, given a
class type of a component registered in the IDE.

See this issue:

procedure RegisterForm(const Package: string; FormClass: TCustomFormClass;
const Category, Caption, Description, Units: string);

I would like to simplify this further by omitting the Package string if it
could be computed from the FormClass parameter.

See also:

https://www.getlazarus.org/videos/dockedform/