[fpc-pascal] Drawing bitmap by pixel

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 18:07:16 CET 2017

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 3:59 PM, Ryan Joseph <ryan at thealchemistguild.com> wrote:
> I used the image canvas before to draw bitmap fonts so I have this code
> working. Is there anyway to set a pixel using TFPImageCanvas?

Use the Colors property, it is fast:

property Colors [x,y:integer] : TFPColor read GetColor write SetColor;

> canvas.Brush.FPColor := colRed;  // how do I set the color as an RGB?

Use this function:

function FPColor (r,g,b,a:word) : TFPColor;

fcl-image is from Free Pascal, not from Lazarus, but in
lcl/lazcanvas.pas there is TLazCanvas which extends TFPImageCanvas
adding convenience functions for example for alpha blending among
other stuff.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho