[fpc-pascal] TProcess usage and reading program output

Tue Feb 28 17:16:13 CET 2017

On 2017-02-28 16:06, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> //    p.CurrentDirectory := ExtractFilePath(p.Executable);

Just thought I would explain this. I don't change directory there (in
the TProcess instance), because the program itself changes the current
directory before calling RunTProcess().

As for the procedure not returning - from what I can see (I think) it
seems like if Delphi fails to compile the project, that's when my code
get stuck and never returns.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/