[fpc-pascal] First pas2js public release

Tue Dec 26 12:20:22 CET 2017

On 2017-12-24 09:36, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> If it was standard on all browsers (it is not on IE), then we could add it to
> web.pas. But since IE does not support it,  the classes can then be added
> to a new units websound.pas.

Sounds like a good candidate for a Decorator or Factory Method/Class
design pattern to have a single sound API for Pas2JS usage - no matter
the web browser.

On a side note:
   Your posted web audio URL gives me a 404 error. I did find another URL
   though. Not sure how new or old that information is, but being on
   w3.org, I assume it is still relevant.

      https://www.w3.org/TR/webaudio/

Regards,
   Graeme