[fpc-pascal] Freepascal Zip with Password?

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Sat Dec 16 00:01:47 CET 2017

Hi,

Double Commander allows to create zip archives with password but I don't know what lib they use.

V.
> Od: "James Richters" <james at productionautomation.net>
> Komu: "'FPC-Pascal users discussions'" <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org>
> Datum: 12.12.2017 17:32
> Předmět: [fpc-pascal] Freepascal Zip with Password?

I've been using Zipper http://wiki.freepascal.org/paszlib#TZipper <http://wiki.freepascal.org/paszlib#TZipper> to create zip files with FPC, but I don't see how to create one with a password.  Is this possible with Zipper or is there another Zip library I can use with FPC to create a password protected zip file?  I would rather be able to make my application just create it and not need the user to install 7zip or something else.

 James

 fpc-pascal maillist  -  fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org