[fpc-pascal] Is there some example of an FPC program for use in svn hook calls (email)?

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Thu Dec 14 20:08:33 CET 2017

Il 14/12/2017 18:02, Bo Berglund ha scritto:

> But*sending email*  is not the problem, I have done this in many
> applications using Indy TIdSMTP. Instead it is getting data out oof
> svn and formatting these in a friendly looking email to be sent....

You might find useful guidelines in the fpcup and fpcupdeluxe programs
which extensively use svn to automatically update the fpc and lazarus
versions from svn:

https://github.com/LongDirtyAnimAlf/Reiniero-fpcup

https://github.com/newpascal/fpcupdeluxe

(btw they provide also a comfortable way to keep different fpc and
lazarus versions on the same platform, to set them up for
crosscompiling, etc.)

Giuliano