[fpc-pascal] Is there some example of an FPC program for use in svn hook calls (email)?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 09:08:41 CET 2017

I am looking at switching from CVS to SVN as version control at my
company. We have used CVS(nt) since 16 years back, but it is no longer
working properly on new Windows versions (server side) so I am
planning to go to subversion instead.
For CVS I wrote a Delphi mailer program (CVSMailer) a long time ago,
which has been used to send commit, tag and import emails to the
developers from the script hooks in CVS.

Now I am looking at the same problem for svn and this time I need it
to be cross-platform, hence using FPC.
Before I start on it myself I wonder if someone here has already
written such a program for svn and if so, if it is available as open
source?
It should work from the post-commit hook in subversion.

Thanks.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden