[fpc-pascal] FPC 3.0.4 released!

Wed Dec 6 19:57:16 CET 2017

On 2017-12-06 11:03, Marcos Douglas B. Santos wrote:
>> Windows just isn't fun. Long live FreeBSD and Linux.
> I believe you compile FPC on Linux, right?
> So, why do you do the same on Windows? It's pretty easy...

FreeBSD only. And yes, I do compile every FPC release under Windows to
get a native 64-bit version. But normally I have a starting compiler. On
my work system (with no admin rights), I couldn't install the official
FPC. But in the end I managed - just had to jump through a couple of hoops.

My commant "Windows just isn't fun." to to Windows in general. Compared
to Unix based systems, I can install and do anything in my $HOME
directory, but under Windows I can't even run most installers - even
though I plan to install to my own profile only.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/