[fpc-pascal] System call ABI problem on ppc Linux

Tobias Giesen tobiasgiesen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 19:49:44 CET 2017

Interesting! But my report was based on my development machine, a PowerBook G4.

Apparently the special instructions are not used or not causing a problem because it also runs fine on the NAS.

-----

Please excuse the shortness of this mail which was sent from my mobile phone. If necessary, I will send more information later.

Cheers,
Tobias Giesen