[fpc-pascal] Agg Pas Arcs

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Wed Aug 30 18:10:17 CEST 2017

>From the above, it seems you implemented your own Arc() procedure. Is that correct?
No, it's the Agg2D Arc Function:
http://www.crossgl.com/aggpas/documentation/#Arc

>Could you try using my version of AggPas and see how that goes for you.
Yes I am using your version already

>If there is a bug in ARC, I would like to resolve it.
I can supply a complete sample program if it would help.  I would like to resolve this as well, I'm very happy with AggPas for my application.

I think maybe email wrapping distorted my arc command so they didn't look right
Here is the command I am sending broken down with comments:

agg^.arc(
(Drawinfo.gi*pixelscale+Draw_X_offset),  {Cx}
(Drawinfo.gj*pixelscale+Draw_Y_offset),  {Cy}
(Drawinfo.r*pixelscale), {Rx}
(Drawinfo.r*pixelscale), (Ry)
(Drawinfo.ea), {Start Angle}
(Drawinfo.sa)  {Sweep Angle}