[fpc-pascal] Defining sonames?

Fri Aug 18 12:45:26 CEST 2017

On 2017-08-18 10:27, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> If one manually changes in link.res

hahaha... You read my mind, I was going to try that today in my lunch
time. :-)

So now all that FPC needs is a new compiler parameter to tell it how to
generate the linker parameters, and when the alternative is specified,
not to strip the version info from the library name. That sounds doable
with no immediate harm to existing projects (after all, it will be a new
command line parameter).

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/