[fpc-pascal] TInifile does not handle " " (space) as a value.

Mon Aug 14 16:41:15 CEST 2017

On 2017-08-04 08:47, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
>> Is this considered a bug or "by design"?
> This is by design.
> As you said, whitespace is not so well defined.

Torsten, if you can, maybe switch to JSON files for config setting
instead. I have had fantastic success with JSON files in such a way. If
it doesn't yet exist (it probably does), one could write a API wrapper
(think Adapter design pattern) giving JSON files the same or very
similar interface to TINIFile - it could be handy for a transition period.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/