[fpc-pascal] Correct syntax for initialized constants/variables

Ralf Quint freedos.la at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 20:49:59 CEST 2017

I try to include some initialized constants/variables in an application
of mine, but somehow stumbled upon a stupid little problem that I can't
figure out myself after nights on the computer.

I see in the reference docs (section 4.4) examples for arrays and
examples for records, but in my case, I would need to properly define an
array of records.

Any hint/example for the proper syntax in that case would be deeply
appreciated, it's probably something simple that I am missing,

tia,

Ralf

---