[fpc-pascal] fpc code for Java class and Android.

Paul Breneman Paul2006 at BrenemanLabs.com
Thu Apr 20 14:17:14 CEST 2017

On 04/19/2017 10:49 PM, Paul Breneman wrote:
> I'm using a Nexus 7 tablet with Android 6.0.1.  GNURoot provides a
> chroot with Debian?  It has been *three* years since I did this before
> and things worked then so I don't know what might have changed so ppcarm
> doesn't even run now.
>
> Android?
> GNURoot?
> ppcarm?
>
> I'm trying the *most simple* thing, so no x11 or VNC needed.

Actually, the FPC 2.6.0 *ppcarm* worked three years ago but not now.
What can cause it to have an *Illegal instruction* error?

There is a *simple* procedure near the bottom of this page:
   http://turbocontrol.com/gnuroot.htm