[fpc-pascal] WebAssembly Target

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Fri Apr 14 10:41:30 CEST 2017

Am 2017-04-13 um 10:20 schrieb Michael Schnell:
 > So at the moment HTML5 and Java script is the way to go, but WebAssembly should recreate Action Script versatility performance in a more "Standard" way.

I hate Java Script and use NoScript to block it.
I can't understand why scripting is needed for a web page.

Once I could do even my home banking without scripting
but meanwhile scripting spreads over all the internet.
For security reasons this is a desaster and
I never found anything useful with scripting.

The most annoying thing with scripting is, that you potentially
download arbitrary code with every click.
A browser should only display information but never execute
arbitrary code from a web site.