[fpc-pascal] Bls: WebAssembly Target

Mr Bee pak.lebah at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 05:10:58 CEST 2017

Pada Sabtu, 18 Maret 2017 0:54, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> menulis:

You'll design a web app in the lazarus IDE (or Delphi IDE, for that matter).
The app will be compiled to Javascript.

Current thinking is that that there will be 2 "modes":
- "Free" Mode, where the CSS will determine the actual runtime look.
  The IDE will just create the DOM structure.
- "Exact" mode, where the app will look in the browser as it looks in the IDE.
  the necessary CSS will be generated for this.

 In both modes of course the IDE and object inspector will be used to create
event handlers and whatnot in Pascal…

But this is all still under heavy development.

Seriously? Where can we try or test this? This is really a great news! It reminds me of Morfik. :)
Hope the development will continue.
Regards,

–Mr Bee