[fpc-pascal] Good FFT example anywhere?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 10:06:41 CEST 2017

I am looking for some good example of FFT functions in pascal but it
seems like what Google serves up is rather old and refers to
Turbo-pascal and the like...
So maybe someone here knows about some open-source example of FFT
using FreePascal (or Delphi)?

I want to analyze the frequency content of transient responses
measured using a 24 bit A/D converter. It will produce 8192 samples
for each measurement.

Any suggestions welcome!

PS: I have saved this list from Sept 2003 and I searched it for the
word FFT without success, except the hits on the word offtopic.. DS

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden