[fpc-pascal] parameter list declaration

Mr Bee pak.lebah at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 1 07:30:57 CEST 2017

Hi all,
I'm looking for official reference for function/procedure parameter list declaration in Pascal. I found this: http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/ref/refse91.html but I think it's not really clear, especially for newbie. For example, when exactly we need to use/put ; (semicolon) instead of , (comma) in parameter list. Compare that to official document from Delphi here: http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/Berlin/en/Parameters_(Delphi) which I think a bit more clear.
Well, of course I know that matter quite well. I'm just looking for official reference from FPC so it can be referred in an article or book.
Thank you.
Regards,
–Mr Bee