[fpc-pascal] pull request: Add missing CTRL keys to wincrt unit

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Tue Sep 13 21:01:39 CEST 2016

That was me,  Sorry about that,  I did not realize it was a read only
repository,  I downloaded a fork of it to my desktop a while ago, so when I
had a proposed change to it, I just made a pull request the way I normally
do with git projects.

I have posted the issue here:
http://mantis.freepascal.org/view.php?id=30599  and have attached the file
to it.  I'm not really familiar with this system, so I hope I'm doing it
right.