[fpc-pascal] FPC 3.0 deb packages?

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Tue Sep 6 20:50:08 CEST 2016

On Tue, September 6, 2016 10:36, Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR) wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Sep 2016, Jon Foster wrote:

Hello everybody,

Please note that the original poster (Jon Foster) is apparently not
subscribed to the mailing list (although he has not mentioned this in his
post). I suggest that you include him in Cc: of your replies - forwarding
the response of Charlie to his e-mail below to make sure it gets to him...

Regards

Tomas
(one of fpc-pascal mailing list moderators)