[fpc-pascal] GZip - Stream decompress only in memory

Ewald ewald at yellowcouch.org
Sun Sep 4 18:37:58 CEST 2016

On 04/09/16 18:08, Marcos Douglas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have streams compressed using GZip. I get these streams from WebServices.
> So, how can I decompress these streams only in memory?

Perhaps have a look at zlibar. The main, and only, unit contains these
functions:

function CompressStream(InStream: TStream; OutStream: TStream): Integer;
function ExtractStream(InStream: TStream; OutStream: TStream): Integer;

I think this is what you are looking for. I don't know about file
headers. At least it would form a good starting point.

Good luck!

--
Ewald