[fpc-pascal] Linking to Linux on a FreeBSD system with Linux emulated ?

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at web.de
Fri Sep 2 19:45:11 CEST 2016

On Fr, 2016-09-02 at 09:32 -0700, fredvs wrote:
> Hello Marc.

Hi Fred.

> Thanks for the infos, good to know that it is possible to install linux
> package via FreeBSD-pkg install.
> Sadly I did not see any linux-ld or linux-binutils package in
> https://www.freebsd.org/ports/linux.html
>
> So, the manually way that i did is the only way (yes/no ?).

Were reaching the end of my wisdom here. ;)

I know linux programs can be compiled on FreeBSD, but I do not know the
details. I'd suggest asking on one of the freebsd mailing lists or some
forum. You find them via the main page of the web site of freebsd in the
"community" menu.

Good luck,
Marc