[fpc-pascal] TTestSuite

Fri Sep 2 15:24:22 CEST 2016

On 2016-09-02 14:14, José Mejuto wrote:
>  but if I use the writeln this
> information will pollute the generated XML to stdout.

Why not specify a output file for the generated XML, instead of letting
it go to stdout. Run the FPCUnit console test application with the -h
parameter to see what options are available. Maybe that will help.

> Maybe using stderr
> for progress messages will be valid and that's my question, will stderr

Probably not ideal, but I guess it could work. Otherwise, try the above
(specify a XML output file), then see what happens with writeln()
statements to stdout.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/