[fpc-pascal] fpc 3.0 for ARM (v7l) ?

Ched charles.edouard.des.vastes.vignes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 19:05:47 CEST 2016

Hello,

I just received a brand new Raspberry 3B. Nice ARM-based quad-core pico-machine (armv7l).

I can run on the 3B programs compiled on a Raspberry 2B (armv6l) using the 2.6.4 fpc compiler.
But compiling on the 3B with the 2.6.4 generates errors, like

u_astro.s: Assembler messages:
u_astro.s:2810: Error: co-processor offset out of range
u_astro.s:2821: Error: co-processor offset out of range
u_astro.s:3185: Error: co-processor offset out of range
u_astro.s:3196: Error: co-processor offset out of range.

So I tried to find a 3.* version to install, without success. Any suggestion ? Rebuilding all from
sources is most probably out of my capabilities, hélas.

Kindest regards, Ched'