[fpc-pascal] C translation question

Lars noreply at z505.com
Mon Oct 24 01:40:22 CEST 2016

On Sat, October 22, 2016 4:44 am, José Mejuto wrote:
> Hello,
>

> It is at the end of the loop for sure, it points to the "previous" point
> in the polygon and in the case of the first testing point the "previous"
> one is the last one.
>
> So the correct code is:
>

> j := i;
>
> This is my automated C code conversion for that function:

..

Hi, what is the status of automated conversion tools? Last I remember
reading about them was when I read a delphi page on how to convert header
files. Are you saying that nowadways you can actually convert plain C code
to fpc, not just header files but all C code? Just certain types of C
code?  Are there any competing tools or everyone uses just one main tool?

Thanks! Interested