[fpc-pascal] importtl tool

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 14:12:29 CEST 2016

El 21/10/2016 a las 13:57, LacaK escribió:

>> To note that both "constref" are intentional.
> Ok I can create patch if we (you ;-)) are sure that it is okay ?
> -Laco.

Hello,

I'm not "sure" because if the flag does not tell us nothing (no IN, no
OUT) I do not know if there is a "default behavior" except the "ByRef"
flag and both "constref" and "var" are "ByRef".

Take a look in you TLB looking for a widestring that should return
information, if with this code is marked as "var" everything should be
ok, if it will be marked as "constref" something in the logic is wrong.

In the other hand I do not have information about how TLBs are defined,
my fixes were based in experience with some TLBs that I had and that
should use, and in my case fortunately I had an equivalent C API to
match against.