[fpc-pascal] importtl tool

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 14:05:15 CEST 2016

El 20/10/2016 a las 11:09, LacaK escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I have noticed, that tool for importing type library into pas
> incorrectly imports interface methods, which should have "var" parameter.
>
> For example in my case imported:
>    function
> ScGetStringValue(Type_:Integer;Value:WideString):Integer;dispid 33;
> but it should be:
>    function ScGetStringValue(Type_:Integer;var
> Value:WideString):Integer;dispid 33;
>
> I think, that it is bug as far as delphi imports same type library with
> "var".
>
> Has somebody similar experience?

Hello,

I had fixed some of this bugs in:

And my patch was applied with small modification (as noted by Michael
Van Canneyt) and I'm not sure if this modification alters the "var"
inclusion in some fields.

Unfortunatly I'm not working with the TLBs anymore so I can not perform
more tests. Maybe you can try to look at my patch and replace the last
lines in your typelib.pas and recompile fpc tool.