[fpc-pascal] The Next Release

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 11 21:59:57 CEST 2016

Am 11.10.2016 19:57 schrieb "Tony Whyman" <tony.whyman at mccallumwhyman.com>:

> What's the timetable for the next release? Can we assume that all of
"trunk" will be in it or will it be more nuanced?

The next release will be 3.0.2 (soonish) which will contain quite some
fixes compared to 3.0.0, but definitely not everything and most importantly
no new compiler and/or language features. That's for the next major release
(3.2.0) for which we currently have no timetable (but as a very rough
estimate one can say that it's around two years between major releases).

Regards,
Sven