[fpc-pascal] Build script on Windows

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Mon Oct 10 03:56:25 CEST 2016

I’m doing some tests with SDL and I’d like to build the program to work on Windows. I’d like to to automate the build with a script but I can’t seem to figure out even the basics of how to make this work (I develop on Mac). I used Lazarus briefly but it seemed easier to just run a single FPC command and make the package by hand (I’m emulating Windows also so it’s kind of hard to use and this scripts are easier).

Is there a little tutorial that I could follow to build a windows program from the command prompt? After searching for an hour I still can’t even figure out how to open FPC in the command prompt and this is coming from a UNIX user. ;)

Thanks.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph