[fpc-pascal] A serious Memleak using delegates/implements (was: Delegate Interface class does not seem to be referenced counted)

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Fri Oct 7 18:19:46 CEST 2016

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 12:33 PM, Marcos Douglas <md at delfire.net> wrote:
>> For me extending the TContainedObject to support both contained and stand
>> alone use is trivial I bet you can do it as well now that you know where to
>> look.
>
> That is a good idea.
>
> If is possible. If doesn't have any "compiler magic" inside this
> classes, I will do it.
> Better. I will copy the implementation of these classes to create my
> own implementations.

I seen now (D7source). It looks pretty simple.

The TAggregatedObject has this attribute:
FController: Pointer;  // weak reference to controller

:)

This is a workaround. I need to do another one.
That's Okay because everything is going to be encapsulated in
TAggregatedObject (or in another new class) and for the users
(programmers) that will be transparent.

@stdreamer
Anyway, thank you for the advice about this class.

Best regards,
Marcos Douglas