[fpc-pascal] For..in enumerator for generic records?

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Wed Nov 30 18:40:38 CET 2016

> I just tried this really quick and it doesn’t seem to work with records but
if I changed it to a class that worked.

Just as you can't declare next field to be a record when learning linked
list (well, we normally learned that some time in the past), the solution is
just the same here: declare and use pointer to the record instead. Using
classes, however, the pointer can be abstracted and you will have less messy
code.