[fpc-pascal] Blind Users

Mon Nov 7 15:51:52 CET 2016

On 2016-11-07 14:36, BobJ wrote:
> Is there any other location from which fpgui can be acquired?

Yes, fpGUI also has a mirror repository on GitHub. fpGUI is primarily
released in source code form. The only exception is the DocView tool and
INF help files, which I also release as compiled versions for convenience.

If you have Git installed (highly recommended), you can get fpGUI source
code from GitHub using the following command:

  git close https://github.com/graemeg/fpGUI.git

You will end up with a 'fpgui' directory and in the 'master' branch. If
you want the latest stable fpGUI code, then change directory into the
'fpgui' directory and checkout the 'maint' branch.

  cd fpgui
  git checkout maint

If you are interested in the latest features and currently less stable
version of fpGUI, then checkout the 'develop' branch.

  cd fpgui
  git checkout develop

I also recommend you read the docs/INSTALL.txt file to get started.

If you don't have Git installed, that's not a problem either, as Github
allows you to download ZIP archives of whichever branch you selected.
Here is a direct link to download the latest 'maint' branch source code.

  https://github.com/graemeg/fpGUI/archive/maint.zip

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/