[fpc-pascal] FreeBSD distro with fpc as star.

Paul Breneman Paul2006 at BrenemanLabs.com
Thu Nov 3 21:57:11 CET 2016

On 09/04/2015 09:00 AM, fredvs wrote:
> Hello.
> There is a new FreeBSD "pure X" distro with fpc 2.6.4 and fpc 3.0.0
> installed.
>
> https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/polydev-the-pure-x-freebsd-distribution.53085/
>
> Take a look at "/About poly-cross-compilation./" in end of page.
>
> Fre;D

I just tried the new 1.1 version mentioned in the last message in this
thread:
   https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/53085/

I also updated the text about ideU at the bottom of this page:
   http://controlpascal.com/tutorial.htm

The short/small video showing the same program being compiled and run
for 5 systems (FreeBSD 64/32, Linux 64/32 and Windows 32 bit) is *very*
nice!

Regards,
Paul