[fpc-pascal] Missing messages

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 03:44:09 CET 2016

On Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 12:43 PM, José Mejuto <joshyfun at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Today I had detected that some emails does not reach me in this mailing
list, in fact the last ones from "leledumbo" about JSON parsing, but Graeme
and Michael ones arrive successfully

I've had the same problem (I'm using Gmail client on Google Chrome) for
months. Unfortunately, all Sven's/leledumbo's mails still arrive to spam
folder, even after I mark them as trusted senders. :-/

-begin off-
Oh my, I remember a big problem I had in my email months ago... trying to
reduce receiving spams, I tried clients like Thunderbird, however, I forgot
to check the option 'keep the emails on the server', losing all mails from
client and server, not knowing if someone had contacted me at that time. x(
-end off-

--
Silvio Clécio