[fpc-pascal] Using paszlib from fpc 3.0 with fpc and delphi 2007?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed May 25 16:56:42 CEST 2016

On Wed, 25 May 2016 08:21:54 -0500, Paul Breneman
<Paul2006 at BrenemanLabs.com> wrote:

>You've probably considered Abbrevia:
>http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/FreePascalArchivePackage

Yes,
I got that as a suggestion over at the Embarcadero forum...

But when I downloaded it from Sourceforge it turned out to be really
massive, some 700+ files and basically overwhelming.

I would like something simple, preferably built-in like TZipFile in
later versions of Delphi. Or paszlib in FPC...
But I also would like to have it work both in Delphi and FPC/Lazarus.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden