[fpc-pascal] Maximum of memory which can be used by single program in 32 bit Windows

LacaK lacak at zoznam.sk
Wed May 18 14:52:40 CEST 2016

Hi again,
another question: is there any limit in FPC, which causes that only cca
1GB of memory can be used by FPC ?
I have program, which reads big XML file (cca 500MB) using TXMLDocument
class and attemot to expand it in memory ends with "Out of memory"
exception.
It is 32 bit program on 32 bit Windows 7 (with 4GB RAM).
When exception is raised I still have more than 1 GB free memory and in
Task mamager I see, that my program takes only 1 GB memory.
Probably this is some other limitation , which causes that (max. stack
size or so ?)
Can I workaround this somehow ?
Thanks
-Laco.