[fpc-pascal] Inline methods

LacaK lacak at zoznam.sk
Wed May 18 14:43:06 CEST 2016

>> Any other ideas, what leads compiler to not inline ?
>
> If you compile with -vd, the compiler will tell you in most cases why
> it's not inlining.
Hm, I have checked in Lazarus on Project Options / Verbosity appropriate
-vd option, but in output window I do not see any more info ...
How should look such info message ?

> Additionally, it's possible that it's not possible to inline generic
> routines in regular routines,
It is not my case.
I use this generic in another generic and then it is specialized in
interface section of same unit.

Later this specialized object is used in another class type, which comes
after specialization.
So this object is not used in regular procedure, but in methods of
another class ...

I did also attempt to put all this stuff (with generics and
specializations) into separate unit and then I have used this unit ( in
interface section ) in "main" unit
But still does not inline ...

-Laco.